Ir al contenido principal

Oh nourriture délicieuse

As in other post I have already mentioned, I really like cousine. I think it's one of my favorite things. I like cook and eat , the two sides of a beatiful job.

I like cousine because eating is one of the few pleasures that are necessary to live. If you don't eat you can't stay alive. Also it's a good way to assist on your home (if you live with someone else) and keep your body health. 

I started liking the kitchen when I started my current relationship. I was left alone with her and we needed to eat something (more than just fast food). I suddenly realized that I knew more than others partners.

I cook four or five times a week, but I think it's once a month where I'm really dedicated to learning and mastering a recipe (Ok, that's sounds really professional, but It's like: "Today I'm going to lear to do my own pasta")

In the future I intend to open a restaurant. In the summers I work in restaurants to learn more and have some experience in this way.

Comentarios

  1. OMG! I hope you can open your own restaurant, I think it's a great idea! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Gender and stereotypes

It's really hard to give my opinion about this kind of topic. I don't really have good English to express all my ideas, but! This is a good try: I'm absolutely convinced that women and men are equal. Of course, our bodies are different, but our capacities to think or our strength are equal. For example, I have seen many school classmates with really better marks on maths (and many people say that mathematics is "masculine" science) or many women who have beaten me in football (and everyone says that men are better in sports). Where is the reason for all this?  I must admit that I am not sure of the "only truth" about this problem, but I think that a big part of the problem is education. When we were kids, learned us many wrongs stereotypes about what it is like for boys and what it is for girls. The boys are forced to play sports, fight and aspire to be a policemans or politicians (powerful professions). The girls are forced to learn about home ac

MOM OF JOURNALISM

It's difficult to speak of  "experts" about journalism because journalism is about many things. However, I think if I had to recommend some book of the "eminences", I would choose one of María Olvia Mönckeberg (MOM). Mönckeberg studied journalism on PUC and worked in many projects who writed news and information against dictatorship. She have a really commitment with true and humans rights and his works are the result of an investigation carried out with dedication and seriousness.  I would recommend some of his books because they talk about really interesting topics like the owners of the newspapers, business in dictatorship, education, etc. It's a good way to learn who "cuts the cheese" in this country. The only problem with Mönckeberg is that his classes are very boring. I recommend her as a book author, not as a teacher.