Ir al contenido principal

ouch! my knee

A subject that caught my attention during this semester is my knee injury.

All started a month ago playing a soccer match. I'm not the best player in the world but the past time I had been practiced to be better. I join in a team and started playing in small league on my faculty. 

Everything was ok until I broke my knee during one game. At first  I thought it's was just a little muscle strain, even I went home on bicycle after the match, but the pain came later, at night. I couldn't sleep because it was so uncomfortable. Next morning my mom took me to the hospital and they told me that It was probably that I had to be operated. Thank god It wasn't necessary, but the doctor told me that I would need to use crutches for a long time.

It's was really an experience to me because I had never been injured for so long in my life. I needed to lear how to walk with crutches, going to the bathroom and use the public transport. I don't wish it to anyone...

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Biography (or a try)

I was born in Santiago in 1997, 13th May. I´m a "normal" (hetero-cis-happy-healthy) child, who likes p laying with dirt, riding a bike and the like.  (Nothing about reading something gloomy or staying in the shadows looking at the other kids playing) I went to a little school near to my house. When I moved to a new house, I went to other little school too. Where? Ñuñoa (ulala posh boy!) I t was there where I finished my high school studies. I don´t really want to tell you about my school days in depth because I hated going to school. I've lived with my mum all of my life. I used to live with my grandmother for the first 10 years. After that, She went to live in the south (and I started visiting her every summer). My hobbies are divided into 4 subjects: music, literature, sport and cuisine. I play the guitar and I listen to a lot of music. I cook my own food. I read some books and I try to go once or twice a week to the park and do some work out.

Oh nourriture délicieuse

As in other post I have already mentioned, I really like cousine. I think it's one of my favorite things. I like cook and eat , the two sides of a beatiful job. I like cousine because eating is one of the few pleasures that are necessary to live. If you don't eat you can't stay alive. Also it's a good way to assist on your home (if you live with someone else) and keep your body health.  I started liking the kitchen when I started my current relationship. I was left alone with her and we needed to eat something (more than just fast food). I suddenly realized that I knew more than others partners. I cook four or five times a week, but I think it's once a month where I'm really dedicated to learning and mastering a recipe (Ok, that's sounds really professional, but It's like: "Today I'm going to lear to do my own pasta") In the future I intend to open a restaurant. In the summers I work in restaurants to learn more and have some exper...

One Piece

My favorite tv shows it's a anime calls One Piece, created by Eichiro Oda. I started watching the serial because my girlfriend it's a really huge fan and convinced me. At first it was difficult because had too match chapters (more than eight hundred) but the story was so epic,  entreatment that I didn't noticed the time. The show is about a boy who wants to become the king of pirate and in that "hero trip" he will make friends, fight against villains and a darkness true: the government hides secrets to the people.   My favorite episode is one of the firsts one. The main character, Luffy, eats a devil fruit who gives him a superpower: the possibility to extend his extremities, but don't let him swim. It's my favorite because it let the story develops a lot and put a big challenge: to be a king of pirate without swimming (the price of eating the devil fruit).  My favorite char...