Ir al contenido principal

Why did you choose Journalism?


When I was a child I dreaming to work in something like what my mom did. What´s the problem? My mom is an engineer and i hate maths. When I was grow I start to think the laws are my thing and after finished the hight school I begin to study to be a lawyer.  I reach to study three semester before get away. It´s too much work for something boring. Independent of that, I made very good friends and I learned to read a lot of pages in little period of time. I remember in my first year I take a course of running. My last exam was to run 10K. I finished in one hour (very bad time).


After that I start to study Journalism. I don´t know why specifically choose it, but I feel very good. In the future I dream to be a screenwriter or something like this. I would like to live by creative writing.

Other career? I love the cousine but its very hard work. But I cook my food and I put effort to make delicious dishes. 

Comentarios

  1. Ruuuuuunnn Cristobal Ruuuuuuun
    I think you will be a great journalist ... Also, I hope you keep improving your culinary skills hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Biography (or a try)

I was born in Santiago in 1997, 13th May. I´m a "normal" (hetero-cis-happy-healthy) child, who likes p laying with dirt, riding a bike and the like.  (Nothing about reading something gloomy or staying in the shadows looking at the other kids playing) I went to a little school near to my house. When I moved to a new house, I went to other little school too. Where? Ñuñoa (ulala posh boy!) I t was there where I finished my high school studies. I don´t really want to tell you about my school days in depth because I hated going to school. I've lived with my mum all of my life. I used to live with my grandmother for the first 10 years. After that, She went to live in the south (and I started visiting her every summer). My hobbies are divided into 4 subjects: music, literature, sport and cuisine. I play the guitar and I listen to a lot of music. I cook my own food. I read some books and I try to go once or twice a week to the park and do some work out.

Oh nourriture délicieuse

As in other post I have already mentioned, I really like cousine. I think it's one of my favorite things. I like cook and eat , the two sides of a beatiful job. I like cousine because eating is one of the few pleasures that are necessary to live. If you don't eat you can't stay alive. Also it's a good way to assist on your home (if you live with someone else) and keep your body health.  I started liking the kitchen when I started my current relationship. I was left alone with her and we needed to eat something (more than just fast food). I suddenly realized that I knew more than others partners. I cook four or five times a week, but I think it's once a month where I'm really dedicated to learning and mastering a recipe (Ok, that's sounds really professional, but It's like: "Today I'm going to lear to do my own pasta") In the future I intend to open a restaurant. In the summers I work in restaurants to learn more and have some exper...

One Piece

My favorite tv shows it's a anime calls One Piece, created by Eichiro Oda. I started watching the serial because my girlfriend it's a really huge fan and convinced me. At first it was difficult because had too match chapters (more than eight hundred) but the story was so epic,  entreatment that I didn't noticed the time. The show is about a boy who wants to become the king of pirate and in that "hero trip" he will make friends, fight against villains and a darkness true: the government hides secrets to the people.   My favorite episode is one of the firsts one. The main character, Luffy, eats a devil fruit who gives him a superpower: the possibility to extend his extremities, but don't let him swim. It's my favorite because it let the story develops a lot and put a big challenge: to be a king of pirate without swimming (the price of eating the devil fruit).  My favorite char...